10.30.2007

My New Glasses...the apple of my eye =)


YAY!!!! As you can seee i got my new glasses! and i'm very impressed i must say with my choice...lol...i can see everything now! so i don't have to worry about hitting barriers ne more! lol i'm sooooooo excited for tommorrow so much so that i am completely procrastinating with my homework due tommorrow...lol....today has been a wonderful day...the kids where sort of good (which is pretty good!) except i did have one girl who tried to steal money off my desk in order to buy herself a book from the book fair...haha...i tried on my tinkerbell costume! and it looks so cute...thanks abuela...aww i love her so much...not just because she makes me things because she is just striaght up amazing! shes like 79 and loves to serve people its like she finds joy in it she always cooking or cleaning or doing things for people and i just love that about her my grandparents are both amazing amazing amazing people! And there christian testimony is just wonderful...they are both beautiful people inside and outside and i am so thankful to have them in my life! =) i absoutely love my family if u haven't figured out yet! I'm a little nervous though i have to carve a pumpkin by myself tommorrow...i have never done it ever in my life! so we shall see how this goes...i think one of the k4 students have a better shot than i do...haha...we now its homework time!

No comments: