3.17.2008

Weekend Highlights =)



So this was an unexpectedly good weekend! Despite the fact that it started a little traumatic with my dog near death experience (he's fine now!) it turned up.... and i had alot i guess i had to look forward too! I got to spend much time with the ones i truly love and adore family and friends and of course the books! haha

So here are some of my weekend highlights:

-Hanging out with Luke's sisters at the mall

-Finding our bridesmaid jewelry!!!

-Brickoven pizza from italy today (yummy!)

-playing would you rather with danny d.

-Eating with tio pauls and the whole family!

-hugging my abuela a million times

-seeing my older cousin =)

-playing games with jordan on the iphone (and winning of course!)

-catching up finally in homework

-watching elizabeth and learning things

-vanessa my beloved coming home for spring break!

-game night on the wii at jess house!

-laughing and hugging vanessa!

-hugging on my doggie! after he was better!

-getting my gladiator sandals!

No comments: