5.29.2008

My Happy List



So like these last two weeks have flown by and it seems that this last month has been truly wonderful! And as i woke up this morning i started thinking of all the wonderful things happening in my life and i had to just stop and be thankful to God for just arranging all these blessings and just arranging all these things perfectly (He is so great isn't he?!?!) so i decided to make a happy list of all the great things that are going on, things to come, and just in general whats making me happy! Hope its fun to read and let me challange to make ur own happy list it really helps you realize how blessed u and and really puts joy in ur heart!





Kristy's Happy List:


-My Little Pecan (thats evan lol) it's been an amazing almost first month together and i am so happy that God has put him in my life! Its been truly wonderful spending time with him and i truly think he is amazing :)


-Getting my Internship: Fall semster i will be half way done with grad school and on my way to bigger things my internship! i cannot tell u how happy i am that i have recieved the internship of my choice which will be working with Broward county school in a anti bullying program called SUPERB...we work with the kids in groups, individually and together with there families and teachers to help the well being of these stuedents in elementary and middle school...i cannot tell u how excited i am to actually begin doing what i want to do for the rest of my life...creating an impact on peoples lives! it makes my heart jump!


-Seeing two of my best friends start a new chapter in thier lives: I have had the wonderful oppurtunity to see my best friend from college get married this weekend a person i thought would never take the dive in my opinion but she did and it was perfect and so beautiful! Just to see her grow into a women of God and take the next step in life...it was truly a wonderful time to just see her and spend time with her! And now in less than a month i will see my second best friend walk down the isle! I'm so happy for her...as truly her story with her future husband is like out of a book God truly arranged it and i couldn't be happier. I'm excited to see how beautiful everything turns out and to see the two of them together :) oh happy times! and dancing lol


-Getting my car cleaned now i can find things!


-Spending a weekend with my parents and Evan at the beach!


- Meeting Evan's Family: Was nerve wrecking i must say but they are truly a wonderful family! And i am so glad that they are his family lol...his mom is adorable (and a good cook) his sister is the cutest middle schooler i know and his dad is funny...i'm so excited to get to know them better!


- Seeing chanty 2 days in a row! (it hardly ever happens that way)


- Shana turns 24 this week! woot woot!


- My new favorite snack bread, olive oil and pepper...lol


- Elevate growing


- Having 12 volunteers (hopefully) for tommorrow's ovation!!! Its so exciting to see people serving and i'm so happy to have been granted this leadership position! i love it! i love finding things for people to do and i am so excited to see what God has in the future!


-Leading Small Group....i loved doing it Monday! Just talking with girls in heart to heart conversation it wonderful! The fact that we can go there each week and learn something from each other is wonderful and to know i have a small part in that makes me happy!


-getting a tan! i've been rather white lately


-my parents anniversary


-getting to see my cousin brittney a few weeks ago


-Seeing new places (San Antonio was beautiful!)


-getting hugs from nana and moni and vanessa of course!


-drinking white chocolate mochas again


-greys anatomy and ugly betty episodes online!

-Getting new client for tuesday (i now officially have 2 clients!)

i'm sure there are million more but thats all that comes to my mind at the moment and if i keep writing u'll have to read for hours!

1 comment:

Evan said...

Pecan here, I like your clean car too!!