5.15.2008

Why i love Carson Day my small group leader!

It is to my understanding that My amazing small group leader Carson Day has been feeling a little under the weather...soooo i decided that i would dedicate a whole blog post about how cool she really is!!!! These are the top reasons why i love Carson Day! But there are far to many to list soo i just listed my top favorites!

1. She likes Fried Pickles
2. Her laugh is contagious
3. Her smile can light up a room in an instant
4. She has cool sayings like "Shut up"
5. She drives a pimped out pick up truck...
6. She has the coolest avatars ever and can rock them better than any celebrity
7. She has cool dance moves better than Usher (just ask her to do the orange dance!)
8. She is an amazing example of a leader
9. Her heart for ministry is awesome
10. I mean her name is just cool!
11. She likes sephora which means shes really good at putting makeup on! (you never know when you might need a makeup artist)
12. She is quite humorous and has jokes that will knock your off your feet
13. She just amazing!!!!
14. She likes Brotha's


So if you don't know Carson Day i suggest you get to know her! End of Story! :) My small group rocks!

1 comment:

Carson Day said...

You are A-Mazing!!! I really am not that cool, but thanks for thinking of me!!! Love you to pieces!