4.20.2010

Good Friends

As many of you know... i don't have any siblings...and although I could have turned out like a weird only child statistic...i did not! I feel that instead of giving me siblings he gave lots of amazing friends! With that said My herminta  from college Mary Jo Grant recently had my first beautiful niece Clara Marie Grant! Last night she sent me the cutest picture of her...as I look at the pictures I am reminded how blessed I am to have such good friends that no matter near, far, no phone calls, phone calls, whatever may happen we can still be best friends and share our lives together! I am so proud of Mary Jo I have lived with this girl and gone through so much with her and to see her as a beautiful mommy brings me so much joy :) So it brings me much pleasure to show off my little niece! I'm finally a TIA:)

No comments: