4.30.2010

My New Obession

Today I realized how much I love a store I discovered a couple months ago. See Love Creations suddenly appeared in our mall one day...I was so draw to it because of the beautiful vintage inspired items inside...But then I realized something greater that brought me much joy! Love Creations is a store that is partnered with Harvest International and sends a proceed of the profits to support missionaries, poor countries, and chidren in other countries! What an amazing store to shop in! Here are the top 5 reasons to find a Love Creations by you to shop at:
1. They Sell Toms :) Buy shoes for you and give a pair to another child!
2. They have handmade jewelry that has meaning (example ugandan bracelets!)
3. You can pick up some vintage clocks, plates, chandeliers, purses,  garden stuff, and much more!
4. It's a great gift giving store!
5. Your money would be going to a good cause!!!

Check there website www.lovescreation.org or there facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Loves-Creation/100483676452



*These Pictures were courtesy of Loves Creation facebook page.

No comments: