8.10.2010

Birffffday List

So my birthday is officially one month away on Monday! Since I consider myself a princess I have always celebrated my birthday the entire week and this year will be know different! I am already excited because I know I will have the most magical birthday ever at Disney! :) And I have 2 very special people who I love with all my heart coming to celebrate who will remain nameless for privacy issues. haha These things together are going to make my birthday awesome!!!!!
 Down below i've made a list of some things I would LOVE to do for my birthday week of course:

1. Cinderellas Royal Table- Clearly is a priority since I believe I'm princess and what better way then to celebrate with the greatest and my most favorite princess ever!

2. Tinkbells Pixie Hollow- Last time I was at Disney I found out that I could meet tinker bell (one of my favs) in her own pixie hollow which stinks you down to fairy size! However every time we attempt to go the line is 60 min. and above!

3. Have an ice cream party! I feel the older I get the more juvenile I want the party to be to remind me of my youth and what better way then an ice cream party!!!! I found this DIY project on my friend Christi Duncans blog! Its so adorable!!!





Popcorn can be in attendance too



4. Make Cupcake Lollipops- another cute DIY project that I found on Tori Spellings Twitter page. Combing 2 amazing things cupcakes and skewers....its a cupcake on a stick! i <3 it!

Even though I'm going to be older :( 
at least I will with be with 3
people I truly love!
<3<3
Thankful for That!

No comments: