8.22.2010

Meet Rose.

This weekend I was surprised by my amazing hubby with a new plant! :) He's so amazing! Her name is Rose. My first thought was oh man another plant for me to kill because as some of you know I am not good at gardening. Rose is my third plant. Last year I received Penelope for my birthday and she died a few days shortly after my birthday. And then there was Mr. Christmas my Christmas tree plant (who was not suppose to die) but has now started turning brown. So I'm hopeful that this time around Rose will Bloom into a beautiful Plant! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to keep her alive for longer then a week! Pictured below are Pictures of Rose :) and one of Penelope to rem. her memory :)
                                                                         Rose <3



Penelope <3

1 comment:

ypastorswives said...

i got to your blog...i think i can't get to it when i am logged in to my google account lol...love rose