8.22.2007

Lima in a week!!!!

Well today was a great day since i got to have my final meeting for the missions trip to Peru! i am so pumped!!! not only do i get a cool roomie (jen) but i'm so excited about all the things we are going to do with the girls!!! Going threw the list of things were going to do makes me heart happy b/c i know how much the girls are going to love it! I'm truly blessed that God has allowed me to come on this trip....my heart beats for missions and i love everything to do with it...but this trip made for me...if u know anything about me u know i love doing things for people or giving gifts....so not only are we making over the house the girls stay in but i will be spending 3 days of fun with them! A year ago if u would of told me i would of been going to Lima i probally would of laughed not that i didn't believe i could go i had no desire...i had everything i wanted and couldn't ask for life to be any better...well as the year went... God has made allowances in my life and gotten rid of things and moved in my heart so that right now in this moment i would be going to Lima...and at first i was upset because a year ago i didn't understand what was going on in my life but now i'm thankful! b/c God knew what he was doing all along! Thank you Jesus you are the most amazing provider and protector! Reading through the girls Bio's my heartbreaks for them...these girls have nothing not even family...some of there stories are so painful to read....and i just can't wait to love on them....reading those stories i realize how thankful i am for the things i have like my two parents who are amazing christians who are devoted to Gods ministry and support me in all i do! Also i'm thankful for my health...many of those girls struggle with sicknesses that i have never even heard or seen....So next time i complain about something stupid i should just read those girls bio's because they have a hard life but its amazing how some of them put that there favorite hero was God...wow so despite there hardships (and some were very traumatic) they still love God more than anything! wow what a testimony to me! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me...i've been on 2 missions trips and in each trip he has changed my life and i can't to see what he will do on this trip!!! yay!!!My shoutout today goes to Dusty he takes his state test tommorrow and so i want everyone to pray that he does great but i know he will =) You guys have a great night!!!!

No comments: