2.27.2008

Spinning = Sore Legs


Well in my mission to get more fit i thought it would be a wonderful idea to take my first spinning class! I mean i love riding bikes how hard can this class really be <----were the thoughts that raced through my head 15 minutes before the class. Ha but 5 minutes into the class my thoughts quickly changed to ---> what the crap did i get myself into, I'm going to die, My legs are going to fall off, and much much more. It was like a nightmare that wouldn't end...its dark (which was good because no one could see my underachieving) the music was so loud and i had a man screaming at me to go faster! After the 50 minutes were up i was sooooo excited i tried to get of the bike and i just couldn't feel my legs but as i stretched i felt actually and suprisingly good that i kristy selecky lasted 50 minutes in my very first spinning class! the more i thought about it the better i felt...i put my mind to something and i did it! Although my legs are sore as can be...i will be fine! and i do plan on going to spinning once again...hoepfully sooner than later! Now its on my way to class lets hope i can make it up the stairs haha!

No comments: