2.26.2008

Betty Crocker makes the best cakes....;)


So Last night i learned a new word that i would like to share thanks to some people at elevate...one that i might use more now"caking" i know u were just as confused as me when i first heard it but it means basically means flirting...hilarious i loved it! I must say that i have been truly blessed to have met new friends at FRC elevate...i must admit i was bit nervous about going since i can be shy at times...and most college groups have the biggest clicks...BUT Elevate is wonderful everyone has just been so sweet and nice and really friendly and just have made me feel like i've known them for years! I enjoy hanging with them so much...they make me laugh and teach me new words and they are alot of fun. God is so wonderful sometimes i must say that with friends he has truly blessed me with old ones and new ones now as well. i hope we will have many more times of caking and playing football and pool!

2 comments:

Stacey the Hippie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey the Hippie said...

I love you Kristy. You are so awesome!! Thank you for being!!!