3.06.2008

Happiness is Free =)

So a couple days ago my prima (marce) posted a wonderful post that i decided to copy in my own blog...i guess it kinda just impacted me... see she said she was driving down the street and she saw something beautiful that touched her heart something rather simple but amazing because God uses those things to make us happy so she made a list of the things that make her happy and thank God for those blessings and encouraged everyone to make a list of there own and look at it and thank God for his goodness! So since today i feel like complaining just about everything i decided that i to would make a list and just thank God for all the things he has put in my life and has given me! His blessing are amazing. I encourage you also to make a list and just thank God for his greatness in your life. So here's mine:
1. Taking naps with the window open on breezy days
2. Worshiping
3. God Moments
4. Spending the afternoon at abuela and abuelo's house
5. Nachos dripping with cheese
6. Eating out with my parents and laughing and being silly with them
7. Hugs
8. Laughing until i cry
9. Fall leaves
10. Wearing sweatpants and Watching chick flicks with snowy and my winnie the pooh comforter
11. Wearing clothes fresh out of the dryer
12. Hanging out at nana's house for hours eating cookies and just being a girl with my girls
13. Talking on the phone with Moni about life
14. Babies smiles
15. Gerber daises in full bloom
16. A new Haircut
17. Sleeping in until afternoon
18. Pig out weekends with Chanty
19. Candles Burning
20. Cuddling with people
21. Elderly Affectionate couples
22. Thanksgiving with my family
23. Interior decorating shows
24. Finding something cool on sale
25. The smell of baking cupcakes or cookies
26. Playing board games
27. hearing children laughing
28. Trying new things
29. going to the beach and hearing the waves crash
30. Spending time with God

No comments: