3.06.2008

Now for a serious post....God i'm thankful for Disipline!

I have been wanting to blog about this for a few days but haven't....but here it goes! On monday night we talked about disipline and i'm so glad we did but it made me realize how lucky and thankful i am for God's displine. I know call me crazy but the more i thought about it the happier i became. See God's displine is a sign i'm growing in him he loves me so much. I don't think i have ever realized this before but now i do. The other night when we were talking in small group about it i realized that i many times have experienced what it is to have God's displine on my life...most recently a couple of yrs ago when he took out somethings in my life at first i was upset like any child that is put on time out but looking back on my journey now i realize how much he loved me by sparing me from more hurt and pain than i can ever imagine and my dependence and trust in him now i realize it has increased. God has blessed me in more ways than one as a result of it! We would be here all night if i wrote it. I cant help be thankful for God's displine and he yearning for us to be like him. It's not that were wrong and he wants it his way...its that he is literally forming us into who he wants us to be chizzeling away at all that doesn't belong. So next time you feel God's displine rem. how thankful you should be for such a loving, caring father =)