3.24.2008

A sweet reminder....

Today was such an amzing day! All the easter services i went to were wonderful and just touched me. God was at total work today! =) tonight as i came home i was getting ready to do my homework...and than my mom gives me a dvd of the peru makeover! I have waited countless months for that DVD! and finally i can watch my sweet beautiful sisters! =) So i popped in the DVD and what i got in return was a sweet reminder of God's work in my life and the life of others. Watching the video just brought me back as if i were in Peru and i began to rem. my beautiful peruvian sisters (they are so beautiful) i began to rem. there stories and once again as the day i met them i was touched by the blessing they had in my life this past year. Not one day goes by that i don't think about these girls....they are soo soo soo beautiful both inside and out but sadly some of them think not! My heart yearns for these girls that they would be the women God has called them to be...and that he will protect there every way! The beautiful thing about this trip was that yes i was blessed in Peru but i continue to be blessed by these wonderful girls as i have formed a long lasting relationship with them and continue to talk to them! It was such an appointment from God that i went on this trip because it has impacted who i am...it touched my heart...it made me grow....it helped me form relationships that i am sooooo thankful for =) and it is a sweet reminder of why i enjoy being a child of God for these missions he calls me too! When i left peru i left a piece of my heart there...i long more than ever to be over there with the girls! And i have an oppurtunity to do that this year....so hopefully God will open the door for me to see my beautiful princessa's. Like i told the girls before i left i never had any siblings growing up my mom couldn't have anymore kids and i just always wished for sisters but now i have 23 of them all ages and sizes and all girls too haha. If you want to be blessed like i continue to be GO TO LIMA THIS YEAR! It will change your life forever! There are 4 trips the first starting in April! Don't miss out on God's wonderful appointment for your life =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristy,

Nothing else needs to be said other than I LOVE you my baby girl!

Dad XOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristy,
You have such a BIG heart!! May God use you more and more...
Thank you for loving the Peruvian Princessas. I have extra love for people that love my "cholitos".
Tu tia Chola (this is Peruvian Spanish 101)

Silvia