3.04.2008

Why Clean ?!?!


Kristy's Top Ten Reasons to Clean


So although i can be messy at times i however do like to clean (i know my mom is going to happy about this) haha and so today as i clean my room, bathroom and do laundry i was really happy which inspired me to post this blog instead of a boring one. So here are my top 10 reasons for cleaning.


1. I can actually find my shoes

2. The lemony fresh smell

3. My mom is happy

4. i'm not constantly tripping over things

5. I can sit in my papasan chair because there are no longer things on it!

6. I feel like an adult

7. Everything looks shiny and new

8. My sheets feel snuggly and warm

9. i feel a sense of accomplishment and being productive

10. My room smells good


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess,

Horay!!!!

Dad XOXOXOXO!

Anonymous said...

The room looks beautiful!
Love you...MOM