6.16.2008

Summer Wish List




As i only hve 3 weeks left of school (woooohoooo) and summer quickly approaches for me. Summer is one of my favorite times of the year! So i'm so excited for July 7th to come and not have to open a school book or see a client! I have been thinking of all these things i would like to do that i just haven't gotten a chance to do and always wanted to do but school gets in the way...haha so i began making a summer wish list in my head and well i thought i would share...so if anyone wants to join me on my endevors be my guest!




1. Go to Loin Country Safari


2. Finish reading the book i started in dec. and begin reading the atonement!


3. Go on a afternoon Pinic


4. Have a Star Wars Marathon from start to finish (thats for u pecan!)


5. Visit a water park


6. Spend a day at flamingo gardens


7. Get a tan


8. Play Laser tag


9. Jump on a trampoline (u know who u are)


10. Go to the beach at least once


11. See the sisterhood of the traveling pants, wanted, hellboy, and batman


12. Visit Katriana in Jacksonville


13. Get something done at the spa (with my mommy)


14. Ten Buck Tuesdays at Boomers!


15. Go the batting cages


16. Play minature golf


17. Hang out at the playground at youngs circle


18. Ice skating


19. See a movie at Muvico West Palm Beach


20. Go kart Racing


21. Have a daddy date breakfast with my dad

1 comment:

Luis said...

I think that it's spelled Lion country, but yeah we should goooo!!!