7.21.2008

The Dark Knight Weekend


Now in all my adult life i don't think that i've seen a movie so much in one weekend....until the dark knight came out this weekend...i mean i've been known to see pirates 3 times in theatres but never in just one weekend! Who does something like that? well apparantely me and my amazing boyfriend! i guess we really like batman that much. so let me give you the breakdown of
my dark knight weekend:

It all started Thursday Midnight...i mean hello i can't miss the premire of my favorite superhero...i even supported by wearing my batman shirt (which i got many compliments for) saw some fans dressed up! We didn't get out till like 3:30am but it was worth it...i absolutely thought it was awesome.

Friday 9:45pm... me and evan made our way back to the theatre except this time it was westfork regal...with Mr. Garcia and Yvette and of course elevate...this time no batman shirt...or fans dressed up but their was a chaotic line...but we got good seats...i wasn't scared half the movie and i understood alot that i didn't the first time around (so i guess it pays to see a movie twice) and realized how talented heath ledger was....and that maggie needs some eye cream...lol

Sunday 6:00pm... me and evan make our way to imax...thats right people we saw batman in imax...thank u to the most wonderful friend ever moni for buying us tickets! now please keep in mind this has been my second time to an imax movie...my first i was 8yrs. and barely rem. so this was quite an experience in itself...the line was a bit hot and stuffy to get in....but the experience was far worth it! The screen felt like it would swallow me...i felt as though i was flying with batman over gothom...and the fight scene were crazy good...i thought i was so close i would get shot! i loved it! i now can quote every line in the movie...and understand much more than experience 2! Maggie still needs some eye cream...and well heath is just an amazing actor and should at least be nominated for some kind of award and two face suffers from terets.



My rating of the dark knight:
i give it four stars ****!

Its funny,scary, action, mystery, suspense and love all packed in one! Compared to the old batman movies this is a movie breakthrough! I think its worth the $10....heath ledger does an amazing job with joker one worth seeing...and well christian bale as always is a one of kind batman!

1 comment:

SmilingSally said...

You've got to win the #1 fan award!