8.27.2008

Future Mrs. Garcia :)


On August 16, 2008 the most wonderful thing happened to me....i became engaged to Evan Garcia the most wonderful man in the universe! I must tell you even writing this i become taken back by what such a big blessing God has given me...sometimes it feels like i'm dreaming but than i rem. what a wonderful God i serve and am just taken back by the blessings he gives us!
I can't even explain how happy and excited i am because Evan Garcia is all i have ever wanted and more in the man i married. I rem. High school still when i would drive to school and pray for the man i would marry i prayed God would protect him and grow him into my wonderful husband...its so crazy that 7 yrs later he did...and evan fits everything on my list! Their is just something about finding the one...its like you know he's the one...that i want to talk to when i had a bad day at work...or enjoy a cup of coffee at starbucks talking about life....or when i find out something interesting he's the first one i want to share it with...or he's the one i want to be the father of my kids....he's the one i want to wake up to every morning...i want to enjoy every new moment with him....to me he is my prince charming the man of my dreams and their is no one more perfect for me. Its like my match in a puzzle piece! Isn't God so amazing that he knows who is the best match for our needs and who we are!? God has given me the top of the line i think he's sweet, caring, intelligient and a man after Gods heart and very handsome too! :) So as i sit here and write this i'm over taken with emotions because i have found the man i'm going to do life with and i can't be happier...i let God write my love story and he painted a beautiful masterpiece! It was just last year that i was single with not a marriage in site....i had just learned to become content in my singleness and just fall madly in love with Jesus! Than one of my bestest friends Marcy Ribiero asked me to do a video shoot for the childrens minstry...i was hesitated and complained the whole day about having to go....but i went and you would never guess who i met that day....Evan Garcia my future husband! I rem. thinking man he's cute....but i forgot about it and months later gained the courage to go to elevate myself...where we grew as friends...lol i rem. the first time he talked to me i called Moni and was like omg he talked to me! It wasn't until passion that i knew this was someone worth dating...that he was special :) i will never forget it....we sat next to each other and talked about the things and careers we loved he was so eager to hear me talk about therapy it was amazing that he could enjoy the passion i had to help others he just listened and just really cared it made my heart melt...just a few weeks later we dated and i was as happy as can be! Because i was right he is special and wonderful and the bestest man in the world! And i get him as a husband! Thank you God for Evan Garcia! He is just simply awesome! and i cannnot wait till May! i can't wait to start a new life together and grow old together while watching many star wars movies! lol i can see it now....our house will be like movie central since thats all we ever do...haha

8 comments:

Wesley said...

Heyas Kristy (Evan's Fiance) This is Wes (Evan's Cousin);) Thanks for the comment on my blog...for a while it felt like I was writing only to remind myself where my week went. Congrats on the engagement there isn't any more I can add to what you already know about my cuz....well maybe that he....naw too embarrassing...lol j/k. Anyways glad to see him happy and I apologize I was not in Orlando when he brought you up. You take good care of him. I'll be back in the states sometime around the 24th of Oct. maybe we can plan something for you guys to come up and go chill at the parks or something. We set up the guest room at our house so we got plenty of space. Anyways chica cojelo suave con take it easy...pleasure making your acquaintance.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Love you lots. Tati

Dave and Vicky said...

We are so happy for you. It is an amazing moment when you realize you have found the one God has for you. That's how Dave and I both felt about each other.

love you lots..
Vic

Carson Day said...

Hola love - congrats again! I have an award for you, stop by my blog to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Kristy!!,

Congratulations on your engagement.
In order to be a great Mrs. Garcia you have to learn how to make Arepas... I am giving free classes...Sign up.

Muchas felicidades and happy birthday tomorrow,
Tia Silvia

Arnold G. said...

Happy B-Day Kristy

leahbeah said...

=)

Gloria Rodriguez said...

Wow Kristy...I'm sorry I didn't even know. A very belated congrats from the Rodriguez crew - We love you girl....