11.08.2008

Best Trunk


well bloggers i have not posted in a very very very long time...and way to much has happened like my birthday, my getting a wii, my crazy internship, evan's birthday, my moms birthday, evan getting an iphone, clone wars coming to cartoon network, jessika getting married and many many many more things...and although i would love to cover them all in detail some things are to far away to relive again for the most part i decided since i never post anymore that i would use those things i mentioned to post everyday! So you have something intersting to read so todays blog post is about Halloween Hope Night...i'm going to be a little boastful right now so please excuse me...but i would like to mention that the best trunk at halloween hope night according to Holly Farver was my trunk!!! (and i got a cool prize for it!) yay i was excited and shocked but i did work hard with my team members to put it together. My trunk transformed itself for that night into whoville! Colorful and fun i enjoyed seeing the expression on the kids faces when they saw candy come out of hortons trunk! I also would like to be extra boastful at this moment and say that i drew everything by hand free draw except Horton (which was done by the lovely Rebecca and Amelia) i was impressed by my mad skills! But with all joking aside i had a wonderful night with the kids...it makes me think how blessed we are to have the health we have and also how something so small made a lifetime difference in those kids lives! I love it! At this moment i would like to personally thank Rebecca and Amelia for their hard work and creative assests to whoville we wouldn't of done it without you guys...ur awesome!!! Stay tuned for more blogpost guys

heres some upcoming post to look forward too...

-Evan's Birthday

-Nova Stuff

-Elevate

-Who i will vote for in 2012

-Rock band 2

No comments: