6.26.2010

Frugal Finds

In the last year i've learned a lot of lessons but one of the biggest lessons learned is to be frugal and appreciate and spend wisely the finances God has given me. As some of you know this has been a hard lesson for me to learn since I am a former shopaholic and take out queen but after this year I enjoy looking for a deal it gives me even more satisfaction buying it then before :) So here are some of the fabulous frugal finds that I found this week (of course thanks to my creator who blesses me beyond belief).

Frugal Find #1: AE Artsy Skirt ($13.00)


Frugal find #2: Fake Flowers (1.99) will add a touch of color to any room.


Frugal Find #3: Mason Jars ($1.49) These can be used as vases, storage, spice holders, drinking cups, and candle holders. 


Frugal Find #4: Vans. (29.99) On sale. Thats why you should always check the sales rack :)


Frugal Find #5: Pizza Dough. (2.59 i've found cheaper) A nice way to spice up your movie night. Add your own sauce and toppings for under the cost of store bought pizza.

1 comment:

ypastorswives said...

I love this! Cale and I have been talking about doing our own pizza!