6.19.2010

Good Friends Are the Chocolate Cookies of Life....


Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 NIV
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work; If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!



Last weekend I had some amazing friends come to visit me and evan. We had so much fun and so much adventure at disney after they left i was truly :(. I started to realize what amazing friends I have I mean I have always known this but i mean i really felt it this weekend. 
All our memories, the marriages, the relationships, the crabbiness, the humus and chips, and pranks i will always love them. I hope that one day we will all be neighbors and then we could have our own smurf village. lol. Its crazy how yrs go by and instead of talking about boys we are talking about babies, houses, careers and marriages. How we all have grown. It's so cool to have life long friends!
I never really understood the saying "true friends are rare to find" but now i do. These girls are so wonderful! They send me cookies when I get a job promotion, they remember our anniversary, we can laugh about anything, we facebook stalk together and the best part is I can look at there face and figure out what they are thinking. It feels like having sisters that I never got the chance to have...i'm am so blessed. Everyone should have good friends it brings smiles, joy and lots of laughter to your life <3.



No comments: