7.05.2010

Make your home unique!


Well as I was researching my first project (hanging mason jars) for my bedroom. I came across a website that had 5 more cool ideas which I will share some below! all which are very inexpensive and fun! The first project that i'm going to share i'm so excited about and in fact i might go to Jo Ann fabrics right now to get some pieces together!
                                                            Fun project 1: Framing fabric
                                                         Here are some of my inspirations!








Supplies Need: 
Frame
Fabric or Gift Wrap
and Boom you have a beautiful picture!

Fun Project #2:
kitchen chalk board
Here are my inspirations









Supplies needed:
an old frame 
or 
an old mirror
Chalkboard paint
A small piece of plywood
primer or varnish

For more information on detail to detail instrutions on how to create these beautiful pieces visit the website below (this is where I got the idea from :)

ENJOY <3



2 comments:

Steph & Danny said...

i totally made a chalkboard for Danny's kitchen the other day! Its awesome! I'll make sure to post photos for you ;)
can't wait to see how your projects turn out!

Chanti said...

Great post.

Chalkboard paint is quite fun!