7.12.2010

Project Hang Mason Picture Jars is DONE!

well as you have read the last 3 post have been on home projects. Well i'm officially happy to say that my home projects are done! Here are some requested pics of the project.

Step 1: Instead of thrifting I went to local stores to pick up my supplies.
Frames were from Target on sale for 9.00 dollars :)
Art is really scrapbook paper from Michaels 79 cents each :)
Hooks are from Pier one 2.00 dollars each :)
Mason jars are from World Market $1.29 each :)
Flowers are from joann and costed $ 2.00 :)
Making my grand total $ 29.00

After a short time of hanging here are the results and I could not be happier :)


I also you my extra mason jar to spruce up some hooks :)


My next mission is to conquer and make a blackboard for the kitchen! 
<3

1 comment:

Chanti said...

You are adorable!