8.01.2010

Summary

It has been a pretty busy last few weeks. So i will rush threw what i like to call a summary!

My sis in law is now 16 and driving :) She's beautiful, smart, fun, and a great reality show partner! I am so blessed to have a younger sister to share little moments with...

We spent her lovely birthday with harry potter. Here is some advice for when u go: 
1. take sunscreen 
2. get ready to stand and wait alot
3. book yourself a massage for the day after!

I finished my last DIY project Black Boards! It came out beautiful thanks to my hubby!
Pics will be posted soon!
Other DIY project attempted:

Dying your hair with coffee!
Advice on that:
1. basically plan on washing ur hair for 5 hours after.
2. be ready to clean coffee grounds for a week after
3. just by a box of hair dye because it doesn't work!


Over the last week God has been pushing and tugging my heart about many things.
Our youth went to camp this last week and had the time of there lives. After hearing
testimony after testimony. My heart became so encouraged to see God work in there lives.
So much so that it has challenged me! 
Remember that your life is but a vapor...it's hear one minute and can be gone the next!
You have no control over your life or where you will be or when u will die
God does.
You can take all vitamins, medicines, wrinkle cream 
but you are still not promised tomm.
What are you living for?
For God or for yourself?
I know i want to leave an impact in my generation, in my youth, and in my family.
That God goodness, grace, and mercy are far better then any material thing!
God is waiting for u to impact others!
Be encouraged and read the gospels especially John. See how God has planned for us to be evangelist for him.
Sharing his love and growing ourselves!
Just a thought i wanted to share!
<3

2 comments:

OhChanti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chanti said...

x Hooray for Harry Potter land!

x I laughed at your coffee hair dye fail.

x Amen to living a life that is pleasing to God.