8.26.2007

My Fabulous Weekend!






This weekend was one of the best weekends i've had in awhile! i must say i've never laughed so hard in my life! Friday i started the weekend by going to college singles group "the mix" or at least thats what its going to be called now...it was great we had 21 people come out! despite a few leaving back to school...and my sandal idea was a success! After we had a leaders meeting and i was so encourage and i realized a few things i'll try to make it quick not to bore u...1. we have amazing leaders brian and jennifer are just great there visions just gives me such encouragement that anything can be done! 2. i adore moni,mike and melissa...i couldn't do the things i do without them enourging and uplifting me...they each wanna make me a better christian and there example pushes me in my walk with Christ...as u can see the meeting was a success and we have so many amazing things planned for the mix this year! Saturday was a special day b/c i got to spend it with my ultimate best friend chanty...and oh did we get the paaarty STARTEED...lol we watched miss potter which was a bit eccentric b/c she talks to "her friends" which happen to be her drawings...lol b/c its kinda of a wierd cute romantic story...it was also good b/c we consumed ice cream cookies some of our favorite items...after we decided to make a video for the naked pastor party...lol...i never have had so much fun in my life...don't worry i promise u will see the video when its edited...chanty is doing it as i write this blog...believe me u will love it so much u'll wanna a copy for ur home...haha...its time like these that i realize how lucky i am that i have a best friend like chanty! She is truly amazing and i love her so much...we have had so many years of friendship and we still continue to enjoy each others company =) God has tuly blessed me words can't even describe what that girl and her family means to me (thats includes u too mossy) And than today i spent the day with the familia! and it was great! i'm pumped about going to peru (which is happening Wed.) and i finally got my little girls gift...The coolest barbie ever and it even came with clothes that i would buy from forever 2 lol...u gotta influence them young haha...aww its the cutest i can't wait to love on those girls! My weekend was truly amazing and filled with lots of joy...it makes me so thankful for all the blessings God has given me...i can't ask for better friends...and well my family is just straight up amazing!

2 comments:

Marcy Ribeiro said...

hey kristy...im so happy you had a great time with my sis...the video is soo funny....gotta finish it....wish i could have hanged out with you guys....oh, and i loved the color me mine post...and your vase...beautifull.. i love you...have a blast in Peru...love on those ppl...like you always love on us...you and your parents rock...thank you for showing me what true friendship is like....love you prima, mossy

Anonymous said...

CollegeDating biz allows you to place a free dating ad to meet sexy college women.