8.28.2007

So i'm artistic after all...


So i guess i have some artistic blood after all... see i've been dying for a very very very long time to go paint pottery at a cute little place but could never find any in florida...until this summer when i got lost one day looking for kabooms and i stumbled upon color me mine! color me mine is an art studio where u can paint whatever pottery your haert desires and for a cheap price...so i took Lindsey the little girl i babysit and we painted the afternoon away...i choose a vase to put in my room and she choose a coffee cup for her mom...i was so nervous as i was painting that it was going to look like crap since i've never done anything like this...(i can't even draw a straight line on paper)...so i thought i would waste my 20 dollars...it took us 4 hours till we were finished...haha...we had to wait 7 days till we got to see the finished product....it was killing me b/c i just wanted to see what it was like...on friday we went to pick it up but it wasn't ready =( so FINALLY yesterday i got my vase and i was impressed when i opened the bubble wrap...i actually made a cute vase! it was hard work but it paid off...lol and i can't wait to go to color me mine again and paint something else i think this will be my new hobby! =) I put some pictures up for you visual people...haha




































1 comment:

@heredes said...

berry berry cool :)
Have fun in Lima!